Q. Is there any healing protocol available to work on unconscious or subconscious issues – including non-physical issues?
A. Krihanash Belvaspata specifically works on healing the soul level through the use of fragrance alchemy oils that clear the 12 major meridians used in acupuncture and acupressure. Belvaspata is the angelic healing modality of light and frequency – you can read more about it here on our Belvaspata home site.
Below you can find the oil and the main meridian of the body that it corresponds to. The correct acupressure points for the 12 different meridians are included in the book, along with the sigils and alchemical equations but for now, you can easily research the major meridians on the internet. To determine which meridian that would be beneficial for you to work with, find the symptoms which seem to represent your major issues.
Note: It is not required to use the oils during the exact times mentioned below – they are the optimal times, but not essential. Rub the oil into the meridian point for some benefit. To experience the most complete benefits of this healing protocol, we recommend the use of the sigils which will be given in the Krihanash Belvaspata manual, due out prior to the end of 2013. Look for mention of its arrival on our newsletter (you can sign up on our home website) or see Spiritual Journeys webstore paper and e-book sections.
- Lung meridian: Neroli. Optimum healing time is from 3 am to 5 am. Symptoms are grief, intolerance, frustration and bitterness.
- Large intestines meridian: Jasmine. Optimum healing time is from 5 am to 7 am. Symptoms are guilt, remorse, disappointment and opposition to change.
- Stomach meridian: Sandalwood. Optimum healing time is from 7 am to 9 am. Symptoms are shame or blame, disgust and greed.
- Spleen meridian: Goddess Blend (primary ingredient is fuchsia). Optimum healing time is from 9 am to 11 am. Symptoms are worry, anxiety about the future, self-destructiveness and mood swings.
- Heart meridian: Rose. Optimum healing time is from 11 am to 1 pm. Symptoms are joylessness, anger, self-pity and neediness.
- Small intestine meridian: Lotus. Optimum healing time is from 1 pm to 3 pm. Symptoms are insecurity, sadness, feelings of abandonment and feeling unheard.
- Bladder meridian: Flower of Saffron. Optimum healing time is from 3 pm to 5 pm. Symptoms are fright or shock, impatience, restlessness and feeling unfulfilled.
- Kidney meridian: Narcissus. Optimum healing time is from 5 pm to 7 pm. Symptoms are fear, indecision, loss and injustice.
- Circulation meridian: Henna. Optimum healing time is from 7 pm to 9 pm. Symptoms are emotional injury, addiction, jealousy and regret.
- Thyroid meridian: Oud Oil/God Blend. Optimum healing time is from 9 pm to 11 pm. Symptoms are suicidal tendencies, hopelessness, depression and despair.
- Galbladder meridian: Patchouli. Optimum healing time is from 11pm to 1 am. Symptoms are rage, impotence, stagnation, stuckness and self-importance.
- Liver meridian: Gardenia. Optimum healing time is from 1 am to 3 am. Protectiveness, need to save, phobias (misdirected terror) and obsessiveness.