Q. My days are full and I often find that I don’t make time for myself to ‘stop and smell the roses’. Can you suggest something that would be easy for me to use – to help with relaxing my body and mind?
A. For centuries it has been well documented that meditation can assist the body and mind to slow down, and to enter a state of deep relaxation. We hope you enjoy these free Ultimate Meditation Samplers, which include over 100 minutes of guided meditations led by Almine.
Q. What other uses does the lavender oil have besides keeping it in one’s first aid kit?
A. Uses of lavender oil:
- Can be used as an underarm deodorant.
- Rub a small amount into shoes to prevent them from smelling.
- Use a few drops on a pillowcase as a calming agent.
- Place a few drops into in a spray bottle filled with pure water and spritz in the air of the sleeping area or on the sheets.
- Calm small children (or adults) by rubbing lavender oil on the bottoms of the feet.
- Regular use can prevent mosquito bites – insects are repelled by its fragrance.
Lavender essential oil is available (and all Young Living Oils products), through our Spiritual Journeys office: 1-877-552-5646, toll-free in the US.